domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

They combine the factors


they combine the factors, but in the longterm relationships, they could only figure out what love is: If the cold winter dew charming, such as the gentle spring rains, such as the strong summer strong passions, such as fatigue autumn harvest. Low also * bunch, that feeling of lack of an outsider ... ... Road."I want you to be kidnapped in the song drew lessons Chu meal, and then to my best to attract you. But then I see your beauty quickly dominated uncertain ... ..." Here it comes , not easy to rock the military actually blush blush, and blush is mixed with guilt.YANG Shuno answer, she did not want to answer.Rock Army continued: "Now I do not want it! Do not hijack you. But I want you to do me a favor." Then, looking at YANG ShuYan Jun paused."What?" YANG Shuno gas back, she was a little angry, but she is more aware of their feelings. May not matter today, she would make some things are bad for health. Guilt in her heart ... ..."I want you in my guest house a few days, then the song Chu to lead to, I want to know where he can attract you." Is all very light, but it is useful deterrent, it seems not allow others to refute. But this requirement is not excessive."Oh, well! I promise you, I also want to know ... ... if the outcome, perhaps I should thank you. But what happened today, I do not want that again ... ..." YANG Shupale and without expression, She continued: "You,re out the door! me a break." Close your eyes, do not want to say."All right! Something today ... ... hey, take a rest!" Rock the military at the moment even more guilty.Or go back, maybe its not really understand what a lifetime of love. Think of their own Moncler Mens homes beautiful wife, can not help hearts guilt, out of the hospital too, soaring away, went straight to the residence. Chapter VII of Volume II to decrypt all the shame of the crotch (I)Chapter VII * shame (I)Chu song that day back, feel that they are incompetent. Have come to the school so a year, and how not to grow it? Even themselves feel good enough about their favorite woman, could not help but think of the hearts of a pain here.YANG ShuChu went next song, but she did not in his residence. Today he is still looking for her trend, a few days gone, feel they are a little like her, and this past year, nearly all of them together every day."How will not come back? Have not seen her for three days. Did not know she was not angry with me a ... ..." Song of Chu was thinking, his face showing a trace of sad that he seems indifferent recent YANG Shu some. YANG Shu came to the room, close to his bedside to see her photo on the right there are the words: neat small Benxiong ... ... help but feel guilty."Really good, you do here, out! You do not like men, women, cowards!" He does not seem unusual today. A voice outside the door, it seems very familiar. However, because of permissions, the other did not enter a woman is boudoir."Who are you? How to here." Qu Chu asked, think outside of this sound familiar, reincarnation into the house, a look at each other, could not help but surprised. A few days ago turned out to see rock YANG Shumolested the military."What are you doing here? You are not welcome here! Go away!" Chu Qu tone becomes a lot of weight, soar. Who even before the demonstrations in the intermediate dovetail together. He was thinking, YANG Shu is missing these days, and not just this one about? Not help thinking here face sank."Yo yo yo! See you to think you can fly? I can, how. Our

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario